My name is Colin Dotson. I live in the U.S. I have several hobbies, but the most prominent is probably gymnastics. I work out there 15 hours a week, and go to several competitions every season which is from December to April. I also enjoy bicycling, video games, and reading.
I live with my mom, my dad, and my dog, a terrier, Lucy in Austin Texas. Its very hot down here and we have been in a big drought. Austin is the capital of Texas and has a large city with the city centers being the capital building and the university campus. Our town motto is Keep Austin Weird, because Austin is full of original shops and businesses. So, thats about it i'll post again at least by next weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Colin good introduction.Also, where do you go for gymnastics?
By the way, nice triforce.
Capital Gymnastics
Post a Comment