Saturday, November 15, 2008

My favorite places

My two favorite places in the united states have to be Florida and New York City. Florida is awesome because its a pennensula and therefore has lots of beaches. My favorite cousins also live there and I can get fresh keylime pie. I also love the drive from here, Texas, to there because we stop all along the way. New york is cool because of all of the things you can do, from china town to the statue of liberty, see my post about my summer vacation for more info on both of these places. Another one of my favorite places, which is closer to home, is south padre island. Its four-ish hours away and is connected to the mainland with a bridge. Its fun because i get to deep-sea fish which is more fun that fishing in freshwater because you catch more and more often.

1 comment:

Chad Crawford said...

Cool blog I agree with all of that I wrote my blog on South Padre!!!! Deep sea fishing sounds fun!!