Thursday, January 22, 2009

use of technology

I use technology for entertainment more than everything else. I I.M. I play video games I email I watch T.V. etc. I don't text though, I escaped that fad. I also almost only use the computer for school projects. I would rather do a Google search on a famous person or a science topic than look through a library for a book that may or may not have what I'm looking for. Technology is and probably will be a big part of my entertainment and research.
In the last few weeks I've been settling down from my winter break and am starting to get back into the swing of things. I had and have several projects that I'm working on, but I don't seem to have as much daily homework as I usually have. The first semester always goes quick and the second one usually drags along. But I think I can make it.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I agree. The first semester went by so quickly. And now classes seem much longer. D=