If I could put one thing from this time in a time capsule it would probably be the newspaper comics. In the future it would show what we, today, think of as funny and show what kind of things were going on that we think are important. If you think about it you can tell whats going on in a society pretty well by looking at what satyrists are joking about. Im sure that if we looked at some commedy material from around 1929 we would see jokes about the economic situation and how people are dealing with it.
The last 2 weeks have been pretty relaxed actually. It's the begging of a six weeks so I didn't have any projects due and the homework load is pretty light. My science fair project is due next week but I'm all done so I don't need to worry about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that the funnies really do tell alot about the time expecially the political commics.
Post a Comment