Saturday, March 28, 2009

My favorite band

My favorite band has to be The Beatles. Since I was little I always liked soft and classic rock and when I heard The Beatles I decided they were the best thing I ever heard. I do admit that I don't know much about their history or anything; I just listen to alot of their music. I got into thier music about four years ago when I started listening to my parents' cds. They had the beatles anthology and I was hooked. My favorite songs of theirs are probably Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0O7yUJBeTw. Hey Jude (before across the universe, now it's everybodies favorite song. posers.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXG83p2nkHw, and maxwells silver hammer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzsL99OO8_s.
Two weeks ago was spring break. I didn't really do much but it was nice to hang out and not have school. but this last week I had alot of homework and project stuff so It was a little hard getting  back

1 comment:

Katie Y! said...

Hey Colin! I'd like to say I also like the Beatles and I also first got interested in their music from listening to them on my dad's Ipod. Are you thinking about taking Mr. A's History of Rock and Roll class? On a different topic,(this week's topic I might add!) who do you think is responsible for the Darfur Genocide?
Just wondering!
Katie