Saturday, April 25, 2009

what have societies done for population issues.

Many countries have or had overpopulation. It's a very difficult problem because people don't want to stop having kids. China started a one child policy, but the people protested so much that they had to revoke it. What I would do, if I ran a country that became overpopulated, would be to place incentives not to have more that two children. Having less than two children would be a tax deduction and you'd have to pay a yearly fee to have more than 2 children. If that didn't work I would have to place a law against having too many children and hope that the people accept it.
The last two weeks have been pretty cool. Choir, Band and Orchestra went on a trip to Colorado to ski or snowboard and compete in a music festival. Every choir in the school Got a 1 (superior) and best in class, except for one choir that still got a 1 but didn't get best in class because there is another choir at the school in the same class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's actually a good idea :P I couldn't really think of anything. But I agree, it really is a very hard topic to find a "solution" to, or at least an idea that might help a little.